Sunday, August 30, 2009

Journey through well everything

I don't have to worry about that job anymore. It is gone. I was not surprised - just disappointed.

I hoped he would have more courage and professionalism than he did. Apparently not! The search begins now for gainful employment.

I am trying to find the courage and commitment for my dreams. I don't know if I have it. This would be the perfect opportunity if I can find the strength. I am more afraid of the risk than the failure. Doesn't make much sense does it? We are given these opportunities so very rarely and yet we just miss them or ignore because of the risks involved....

I started keeping a list on the notepad on my desk. I write topics for upcoming posts as they occur to me. I tried keeping them in my head but they get lost up there. Some are humorous as this life just keeps getting funnier as I get older. Some are topical and deal with the news of the day. I glanced over the list before I started and found a couple that could be combined as well. So, I will have this to keep me busy and to keep me focused. I am going to practice here. Hone some skills and try to make this enjoyable for me and for you.

I can easily get lost in my own mind for hours at a time. I am attempting to let some of those thoughts and ideas out of the confined space there. If I can put them down here and learn how to organize them maybe it will help with the future. It feels like a situation where I just have to move forward. I have to get out of my own way and see where I can go with it.

As a side note, I am looking for a simple to use small digital camera. I am not good with too many dials and settings for operation. The one we have now I have never been able to use. So, if I can find an inexpensive, decent camera I will gladly post some photos and illustrations as I go on this journey.

Come along for the ride.... it will be entertaining anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment