Saturday, August 8, 2009

And so We Begin...

So, here is my world.

My job is not stable, there isn't a lot out there to choose from at the moment. That makes it difficult to find a new job. I smile and go to work each day while my husband waits for "the call."

Our house is 11 years old and things are starting to show their age. The heat pump just took a dump! Yay! That's a nice expense to look forward to this week. Summer has returned with a vengence now too. Last few weeks it was like spring. We need the usual stuff replaced like carpet and flooring. Rooms need a fresh coat of paint - roof could use a new layer. New windows would be great. So would the money to fix it all.

Poor old dog is getting on too. Starting to have a few health issues. The cats however are just fat and healthy - can't say happy. Who knows with a cat anyway?

But, the family is in good shape. We all are working and/or going to school (or both). The bills are paid. The new automatic ice cream maker I got for my birthday is AMAZING!!! And the septic tank hasn't had an major issue in months.

So life is good!! We are doing what it takes around here - everyday...
more to come stop by again I will get some photos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment