Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Tide

Photo Credit:©Thefeld_4688 sm.jpg - my cousin, David

I don’t know when the tide turned or if it has completely.
I do know it is different now.
Our communication is the best it has ever been.
I am so very impressed with us.
It took 10 years to learn to do this.
We are ourselves now too.
While there is much to be said for that – sometimes it is a little weird.
“Honey, will you look at this thing on my butt? I can’t see what is.”
Ya, kinda weird.
Special and endearing but a bit odd.
You lose some mystery however, it is replaced by a comfort of knowing.
We know each other – we share our thoughts with each other.
The questions we have are asked and we are certain of the responses.
We believe in one another.
We make plans and set goals together.
A process we haven’t done before really.
We have worked at a goal.
We haven’t collaborated in the past.
We simply took steps and made plans to meet a conclusion.
There was no togetherness about it.
We were simply existing together.
We are better now.
Bright, happy, moving forward.
I am so very impressed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment