Friday, October 2, 2009

So, jobs

So, I have one of those job-things now.

Not a great wow-wow one. But, a paying one.
It had to happen you know.

Just because I am unemployed the bills don’t stop.
Go figure….
No money coming in but money still going out.
Not the best long-term plan.

Neither is this job-thing. But, that’s ok. It will bring in a little
money – keep me out of my head so much – let me see the outside
world – and maybe help me with some decisions.

Ya, I have actually already made those choices. I am acting on
them one at a time. With no regrets. I can’t wait for them all
to come through. They will – I am going to make certain.

This job-thing is good. It eases the pressure a little and
allows us all to relax some.
We have been pretty tense around here lately.
this will help.

I am having trouble figuring out if I want to write this in
a more poetry type format or just lay out an essay.

Still don’t know.

Hmmm – onward then.

No comments:

Post a Comment