Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lost and now somewhat forgotten

I was looking for some photos on my laptop. I wanted to add some color and vibrancy to the post.
The pictures are gone. Like gone-gone. Nowhere to be found. The folder is as well. We were both doing things with photos on the computer. So, it could have been either one of us. But, sadly I did not notice it until now. The last time I remember working with them was a couple of months ago. The chances are they are gone forever.  What is truly the saddest part about all this........... not the first time.

 I lost a large number of photos a couple of years ago. My computer crashed and took all the fun pictures with it. I bought the back-up drive, the jump drive and then proceeded to let it happen again. Because of course I did. Why not?  Lesson learned? HA!! Didn't learn it last time.

I went and got the old jump drive out of the drawer. There are some pictures on there though not many. Seems to be the ones I had printed a while back. And one picture of boo-boo that I had forgotten. Probably the last picture I took of him. No learning taking place here I guess. Just sadness.  Bleh.

Here's Boo-Boo. He's always good for a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment