Sunday, October 31, 2010

We went on another mini-vacation! And it was awesome. And I got to use my new camera. And it is still smarter than me… sorry about that.

I did manage to take a few good shots. See ……




I also took along my lil ole’ point-and-shoot cuz I know how to use that one. See ….






We talked more about the hows and wheres of retiring someday. We aren’t even close yet folks. We just like to talk about it. We have agreed that water is the main criteria for location. The rest will sort itself out over time. So, we visit water and enjoy ourselves and take pictures.

Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

  1. I was forced into early retirement and it nearly drove me crazy until I took up photography and blogging. Now I'm completely nuts and....... loving it!

    BTW: I've been shooting an average of 100 frames a day since buying my current camera a year ago June and still haven't got it completely figured out. I'm on the second copy of the owners manual which lives in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning and enjoying every bit of it.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete