Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm back - did ya miss me?

Ten thousand things thriving in my mind….. and not one of them a complete thought.

It is beyond cold – don’t like it.

We are leaving this weekend – not sure that’s good.

Ro sees me – beyond excited – don’t have the words.

Found the title – now must find the text.

CC is all grown – very sad for me.

Camera is smarter than me – oh boy is that sad.

Need to send beck-beck a note – been too long.

Lost a batch of unmailed xmas cards – huh where did they go?

I wear out socks very quickly – why?

I spend too much time on my computer – duh….

I don’t know whether to pray for global warming or temps above freezing.

I always get “homesick” this time of year.

I have some type of obsession with purple shirts – got lots of them.

I really like cookies – and red velvet cake.

Coffee, chocolate, honey crisp apples and peanut butter – four major food groups.

Money woes are tiresome.

Connected with an old friend – amazing feeling – picked up right where we left off.

I am blessed – truly – daily.

There are never enough hours in the day to accomplish everything.

My feet are cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment